Be Media-Genic! Tell It To SELL It
on TV & Radio
Has this happened to you?
- You landed a TV or radio interview, then felt powerless during the interview?
- You appeared on TV or radio and it went ok, but it had NO effect on your sales?
- You got nervous, intimidated, or forgot what you wanted to say while on-air?
- You seemed stiff and not like yourself on-air?
- You never got to the messages you wanted to cover because the reporter went off on a tangent?
- No one seemed to hear you, no one bought your book, no one recognized your efforts?
What if it could have been this way instead?
- You appeared on-air confident, poised and actually enjoyed the experience.
- You were authentically yourself and knew just how to capture viewers’ attention.
- You got new inquiries, sales and clients as a result of the show.
- Your expert status rose and you started to get recognized and “known.”
- You were invited back to that show, and others, again and again.
This second list can absolutely be your experience with the proper training. Walking in to a TV or radio studio is like stepping on to another planet. Astronauts don’t attempt this without careful preparation, and neither should you!
When you appear in the media, you have only one chance to make a huge first impression among thousands or even millions of people. Master the media and you can skyrocket your business overnight. Bungle the interview and your business will suffer.
If you want to become a true media master, click on the SERVICES page for more detail on our “Be Media-Genic! Tell It To SELL It on TV & Radio” media training program.
Ready to hear more?
First, be sure to sign up at the top of this page to receive my free 3-Part Video Training Series “Top Ten Mistakes Authors & Experts Make on TV and Radio…and How To Avoid Them.” That’s your best place to start.
Then, I invite you to take the next step toward skyrocketing your sales and getting known as the valuable expert you are on TV and radio. Let’s talk so I can learn about your goals and vision regarding using TV and radio as part of your business building strategy.
CLICK HERE to learn more about my complimentary 15-minute Be Media-Genic Assessment.
“Top Ten Mistakes Authors & Experts Make on TV and Radio…and How To Avoid Them.”
Don’t forget to sign up in the box at the upper right hand side of this page to get my FREE 3-Part Video Training Series “Top Ten Mistakes Authors & Experts Make on TV and Radio…and How To Avoid Them.” You also will receive my “Charting Your Course” ezine chock full of PR/Marketing and branding resources, tips and advice.
Here’s to getting your message off the ground and out into the world on TV and radio!
Deborah Genovesi, APR
Your Communications Copilot